Tuesday, April 29, 2008

From the sitters house to yours!

Here are some pictures the babysitter took last week. She occasionally does this and sends them to me at work. The one below is Harrison and his t-shirt. Miss Cindy said he kept playing with hhis shirt over his head until he finally worked it all the way behind hid head. She said he cracked up once he accomplished this. He went on to do it three more times and she finally just left it that way. What a hoot! He looks like an little redneck, doesn't he? and what's with the hand...!?
Our growing girl is so big! She fed Harrison a jar of bananas all by herself tonight! Such a good helper!

7 comments:

Sophie's Mom said...

Well he is Daddy's boy... tee hee hee! ;)

I just knew Gracie would be such a big helper! Way to go Gracie!! Maybe she can help around here when you come up for a visit!

DeLoach said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
DeLoach said...

Ok,Ok I L-O-V-E the new layout!! I mean it! I want some help with mine. Love it, just want to keep looking at it...I can't go back and work on mine now. Seriously.

Dawn S. said...

That is SO funny! Thanks for the grin!

mommy24treasures said...

I love the pic with H taking his shirt off, too cute!
Gracie is beautiful as always :)

Tracy said...

So cute! Your kids always make me smile. Our daycare lady sometimes sends pics, too. I love it when she does.

Lisa said...

Love the pics. He is so cute. Gracie sounds like she is a great big sister.