Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Beach Weekend #1

Here are some pictures from our first beach trip to Destin. This trip was with Daddy. We have a friend who has a house down there, and we always get first dibs when they aren't using it. It was cloudy and rainy the entire weekend, but we still managed to let Gracie make a few sand castles and put Harrison's feet in the sand for the first time. He did not like when the cold water washed over his toes. We hit the Silver Sands Outlet Mall (Largest Designer Outlet Mall in US) and, as always, drove to Grayton Beach to eat at the Red Bar. They have the absolute BEST crab cakes EVER! Just ask Sheryl Crow and Jim Carrey (He filmed the Truman Show near there).
Here are the kids after dinner at the Red Bar
Gracie is a really great big sister. We'll see if that changes when he starts crawling and getting into her stuff. really close!
Gracie took this picture.
My LOVES!!!!
His first time at the beach.
Ok, this is all my LOVES! (The big one- most of the time! ;-) )
"Mama, it's LOUD!"
PLEASE disregard my "Pregnancy-induced Rosacea" Yuck!! I ONLY posted this one because it is SO cute of Harrison and I am a novice at how to edit pics...
Making a sandcastle on a gloomy day...
Lunch at the Crab Trap!
I'll add pictures of the second weekend tomorrow...


3 comments:

Sophie's Mom said...

Beach pictures - so nice! We've still got some piles of snow here. That place looks soooo nice! I love all the pictures, and the kid's matching outfits are so cute! Gracie did a great job with that picture btw! What a great looking family you all are!

Man, we miss you guys!

juliebean said...

i love the matching outfits!! I wonder if alysha will let me do that with her?? hee hee

Lisa said...

I love beach photos. The one of the two of them in their matching outfits is precious! Can't wait to see more photos.