Wednesday, April 2, 2008

A Diva Party

A couple of weeks ago, Gracie went to Avery's ( a friend) birthday party. It was a Diva Party! Each girl got to dress up in fancy outfits, have hair. make up, and nails done, dance and sing karaoke on stage. It was so cute! Gracie has decided (for the moment anyway) that she wants to have her 4 year old party there. Here is Gracie getting her hair fixed. You could choose between a "princess" or "rock star" look. She chose princess and the girl next to her chose rock star...
Gracie also got to pick the colors of make up to put on. Wait for it.......
Ta Da! Gold eyes and green lips!!! Beautiful combo choice, Baby!
Maybe she has a little rock star in her too... (like her Daddy!)
Oh yeah, and you may have noticed there has been a wardrobe change! (Both outfits were her favorite color)
Here are the girls learning how to do the "Cha Cha Shuffle" It was so cute!
Most of the dancing pictures I snapped were blurry as they moved at different times and I am still figuring out my camera.
Nail Time. Gracie picked out Lime Green. Each of the girls also got to keep their crown and tiara. What girlie fun!!!! Thanks for inviting us Avery!


6 comments:

Sophie's Mom said...

That looks like such girly fun! There's NOTHING like that around here... I'd have to do it all on my own here at home. What a pretty princess she was (is), love her choice of colors! ;)

mommy24treasures said...

how fun!
Gracie is such a beautiful girl. I know I always say it, but her beauty captures me everytime. Those little eyes...

Amy said...

Hi Chenoweth Family!!!! I love all your pics!!! That party was too cool Meisi wants one too! I hope all of you are doing well, that cutie Harrison and his flaming carriage crack me up! Taylro will love that!! Lots fo hugs, the Holmes'

Lisa said...

That looks like so much fun! I tried to get Ana Claire to have a party like that for her fourth, she told me no when I turn five.
They are all so cute!

Tracy said...

Look at your gorgeous diva!

Beth said...

That's our little "fashionista" !
Love, Mom