Saturday, May 3, 2008

Special Things

I saw the idea on Connie's blog (see her link below) and I loved the idea...

(Gracie at Easter -3 and a half)
10 special things about Gracie at 3 and three-quarters years old...
1. She gives awesome hugs.
2. She has the most beautiful (and longest) eyelashes I have ever seen.
3. She loves to help me cook- especially blueberry muffins!
4. She only sucks (at bedtime) on the perimeter of "Blankie" leaving the center dry.
5. Doing "schoolwork" (workbooks with letters and numbers) is her favorite activity.
6. She looks for ANY excuse to put on a Band-aid.
7. She is mostly a Mommy's Girl.
8. She loves to be on the go because she gets bored at home- she especially loves to shop!!
9. "Junk" is her new favorite food group. She says, "Tonight, I just want to eat junk!" (it doesn't
happen, but she gives it a shot!)
10.It is amazing to hear her randomly use big words in the right context. She just blows us away!
(Harrison at 6 months)

10 Special Things about Harrison at 8 months old...
1. He gives breathtaking (and messy) drool-filled wet kisses!
2. His soft hair has TWO symmetrical cowlicks and feels like baby duck fluff.
3. He absolutely LOVES Gerber Puffs and Vanilla Wafers.
4. He is a full-blown thumb sucker...We're talking 90% of the time!
5. He is constantly smiling- people are always commenting on how happy he is (He's making up
for the 8 weeks of Colick!)
6. His teeth are coming in on top with the left front and then skipping to the right Canine.
7. His "Poopy Faces" are red and hilarious! There is NO doubt what he is working on...
8. When he was in the womb, he clung to life inside of me against all odds; surprising even my
doctors after each emergency visit! Praise GOD from whom ALL blessings flow!
9. He can say ball only it sounds like, "Ba!"
10.The dog's ears, Sissy's hair, and his "pee-pee" (Sorry Harrison, but someday you'll appreciate
the details!) are his all-time favorite toys right now!

5 comments:

Amy said...

I love the new pics. Meisi thought the alligator pictures were cool. She wanted to know where the Mommy was? I love your new set up, how do ya'll get the cool backgrounds and arrange the pics that way???? Love, Amy & Meisi

mommy24treasures said...

oh I loved reading these!!!!

Tracy said...

i had no idea your pregnancy had some scary moments since i got in contact with you again right before you gave birth! What a little sweet trooper he is. And Gracie sounds like a joy - I love that she loves to shop.

Sophie's Mom said...

I can't wait to hear Gracie's big words when she comes! What a great idea, I will have to do this one, when I have a few minutes!

Anonymous said...

I am so glad I found your blog!!! YOur children are beautiful, such blessings.

Have a wonderful day,

Krista