Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Beach Trip #2


Here is our second trip to Destin in as many weeks. This time it only rained on Saturday, but it brought a cold front! It was a girls' weekend (plus Harrison). Nana came and Aunt Kim (Harry's sister) and the girls (Hannah and Corie) met us there. We had a great time. Poor Corie battled a 102 degree fever, but was quite the trooper! I think we all could have used a few more sunny days down there, but it was nice to see Daddy again too. Hannah in her suit. I like to call this one "Strike a Pose" ;-0 (Hannah, how did Dad like the suit?)
Corie Beth is among Gracie's favorite people. What a cutie!
Making sand castles is tough work!
The girls and their giant hole. Hannah worked forever on this.
Gracie and Corie played a little Frisbee too.

Here is Gracie before dinner with Dixie and gang.
Waiting with Nana to go pay WAY too much for fondue dinner at Melting Pot. It got really chilly! Sorry again, Kim! I STILL feel so bad, but at least we know now!
Finally! A pretty day at the beach! Harrison chills out under the umbrella checking out the beach babes!
My very own beach babe making yet another sand castle
Harrison and Aunt Kim. He feel asleep in my arms (under a beach towel) shortly after this picture. He was wiped out!


9 comments:

Amy said...

Hi Nicole..just checking out what you guys have been up to. My question is , what were you talking about when you said why you felt so bad??????????? The kidos are just the cutest, Meisi and I have been going through everyone's site tonight and now it's off to bed! Miss you guys! Love, Amy e-mail me!!!

Sophie's Mom said...

Those are great pictures! Is Harrison a thumb sucker? Soooo cute! I also love the picture of Gracie off to the left side like that - very nice! Glad you had a fun girl's weekend. That looks like a beautiful beach!

mommy24treasures said...

oh how fun!
the kids are begging to go to Destin.

Mommy Spice said...

Oh, I'm jealous!! I can't wait to go to the beach this summer. We're not getting the beautiful Florida beach, but the Texas gulf coast will do. Your family is beautiful.

Dawn S. said...

Looks wonderful!! I want to be that warm! :)

juliebean said...

I Love how grown up gracie is!!! She is so beautiful.

Young Creations said...

Your pictures of the beach are beautiful. I am so happy I found your link.
Lauren

Tracy said...

Destin looks gorgeous! I wnat to go sometime. And I LOVE those matching peach outfits on the kids.

Lisa said...

I love all the beach photos! Can't wait for us to go! So glad the warm weather is coming. The kiddos are cute as ever.