Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Leaving on a jetplane...

Random pictures of cuteness...My Princess looking for the perfect spot to build a sand castle. My sleeping Prince Charming (Don't rush to the phone to call Child Services-We only left him there for a moment to take this picture because Harry didn't have a shirt on and did NOT want to be captured on film)

Harrison has a little wooden rocking airplane you can ride on. Gracie likes to sit and rock on it sometimes. Last night she got on and said, "This airplane is ready to go! Here I go! Want to come Mommy?" I asked her where she was going, and she informed me she was going to China to get her a baby. My heart melted!

On a Harrison note... He signs "More" for another bite when he's eating, he covers his eyes with both hands when you say, "Bright lights!", he claps when you say, "Yay!", he shakes his head "No" when you say the word, and he has a gap between his two front teeth that remind me of Sponge Bob!

2 comments:

Sophie's Mom said...

I thought Gracie was going to say she was leaving to see her friend Sophie! Pretty soon you will be.... YAHOO!

I never would have thought of calling child services - we do stuff like that all the time! ;) Cute, pudgy fellow he is!

So neat you're doing the signing with him. I wish I'd known about it with Noah. He had terrible articulation and needed lots of speech therapy. He would get so frustrated when people couldn't understand him. The signing would have relieved some of his stress!

Anonymous said...

I love this story. Gracie comment is precious. Bella told me that she was going to adopt three children from China. Like you my heart just melted.

Precious children. We are blessed