Monday, May 26, 2008

Word Cloud Copycat

This is something I saw on Christine's blog and I liked it... so I copied! These are all words the site randomly picked from my blog posts. Kind of cool. If you are interested, you can go to http://www.snapshirts.com/custom.php?sid=uji0n3j7fchdb9ep1a1s5ifgj6 to do one of your own. I need to get taking some new pictures and get them posted. Coming soon! Happy Memorial Day. I hope we will all take time today to thank God for the sacrifices of so many men and women who've fought for our freedom (and that of others). THANK YOU!

1 comment:

Sophie's Mom said...

Yours says 'old pee!' Ha ha ha! Wasn't that fun? Hope you're having a great long weekend! It's 70 degrees here today, and Ted has been up shingling the porch roof all day. Laundry drying in the breeze... Nice. Wish you were here!