Monday, June 16, 2008

Speak the Truth, Live the Truth, Know the Truth!

Gracie was cracking me up tonight as I tried to get her into the tub. She has a cold, but she sounds so cute! We finished Vacation Bible School last week and she has been shouting the Motto, "Speak the truth, know the truth, live the truth," all day like we did in the worship rally each day. She does that at the end of the clip- only I called a Bible verse. (Oh, and Super Lulu is one of her imaginary friends!) Happy EARLY birthday to Daddy! He'll be 35 tomorrow...

6 comments:

Sophie's Mom said...

I can't stop smiling! That was soooo cute! Nice hat, Gracie! So, Harry's birthday is tomorrow? Only 35? I thought he looked MUCH older than that! ;) Darn - wishing I'd sent out a card for him! My bad.

Email me and let me know a good time to call tonight?

Anonymous said...

That had me laughing out loud. Soooo Sweet!

mommy24treasures said...

she is SOOOO cute~ thanks for sharing it!

juliebean said...

that was so cute!! That little girl is getting big quick.

Tracy said...

That was adorable! Her purple 'hat' was priceless.

Sonya said...

LOVE IT!!! That little clip is priceless!