Saturday, June 28, 2008

PUSH!!!

Gracie has been obsessed with the TLC show "A Baby Story" lately. She wants to watch it every day. She started after I had Harrison. So, this morning, she is laying beside me with our fluffy comforter piled high on top of her. She says, "Mommy, my belly is BIG!" I agree, then she says, "I'm having a baby!" Before I know it, Gracie is grunting with everything she has and lifting her hips off the bed while she does this. After three or four pushes, she says, "OK. I had my baby, see..." She pretends to hold the baby in her arms. When I ask if it's a boy or girl, she says it's a girl and tells me her name is "Super Lulu" (The same name as two dolls and one of her imaginary friends)... She says I should hold it, but only for a minute. Right away she asks for the baby back because she says, "I have to nurse her." Then she lifts up one side of shirt and proceeds to do so! She cracks me up!! Oh, and she also told me that now I have to stay with her at her house for a while!

I have worried that it is too mature for her, but they do a really good job of blurring out graphic stuff, and she still believes that the baby comes out of the belly!

2 comments:

mommy24treasures said...

When Ryan was young we watched it together too.:)

Sonya said...

She is one smart girl!!!