Sunday, June 29, 2008

Gracie- Our Very Own Singer-Songwriter

Gracie is always singing and playing her guitar with her Daddy. She's been doing it since she was one. Her "originals" have gotten more abstract as she sometimes just sings sounds like she is making up her own words. That's what she is doing on the last song. She has really gotten into Jimmy Buffet lately. She asks me to play his CD every time we get into the truck. She can name each song and what number track it is on the CD. She even does the "Fins" with her hands while singing along to "Fins" at the top of her lungs. I love it! I grew up listening to him and it's just so cute that she likes him too! Sorry it's such a long video, but she has gotten to be quite the ham! Swim lessons start tomorrow (Monday), so I'm sure we'll have lots of pictures to post soon...

3 comments:

Sophie's Mom said...

"Do it, do it, do it..."

CUTENESS!!!! Sophia and I enjoyed Gracie's video so much!!! What a rockstar!

Lisa said...

She is so precious! Looks like you are all having a great summer!

Sonya said...

OH MY THAT IS TOOOOOOOO CUTE!!! I will have to show it to Katie Lin tomorrow! She will LOVE IT!!!