Sunday, November 25, 2007

Thanksgiving

Nana and Ethan ready to eat
The kids after dinner and ready for a nap!

Austin and Ella Grace watching Ratatouille
Looks like Harrison is ready to say the blessing!
These pictures are from Thanksgiving morning. Gracie likes me to put her in the crib with "bruver" and she "watches" him while I fold and put away laundry. Sometimes she reads books to him or sings to him. It is adorable. Here, when I came into the room, she had her finger in his mouth to calm him when he became fussy!

I couldn't figure out how to move these three to the top of the post. Oh well! I guess my posts are a little wacky~ sort of like our lives right now!
You know I'll be where the food is!
Aunt Lulu, her boyfriend, Cory, Harrison, and a silly Nana in the back!

1 comment:

juliebean said...

These pictures are great. That little boy is growing up so fast! Just watching him in pictures he changes so so much. Your mom looks good too, by the way. She looks exactly the same as she did when I first met her (many, many years ago).