Friday, November 30, 2007

More 3 year shots...

Hammimg it up for the photographer
Gracie loves getting her picture made now


She puts her arms around us and says, "This is my whole fam-i-ly!" (She really pronounces each phoneme in the word family. It is so cute!)

Mommy and her angels

Harry thinks he looks cooler in his shades, and I did not realize he was wearing them until the end of the afternoon when the photographer asked him to take them off. He said, "Do I have to?" ARGHHH! Harry hates to have his picture taken.



1 comment:

Sophie's Mom said...

Oh Nicole, all the pictures are so beautiful!!! I have a couple of favorites though... Good for you for taking the time to get them done. We haven't had a family picture since... um.. never! :) I'll have to put that on my list of things to do.

Gracie sure is a good poser, and looks natural doing it (no cheesy smile). She's so beautiful, just like her Mommy! I think Mr. Harrison should have had some matching shades to Daddy...

23 degrees here right now, and Paige and Ted are heading to Florida today. Lucky them. Foot of snow and cold coming to us.