Tuesday, November 6, 2007

12 weeks ago today

12 weeks ago today I had the most adorable little boy I have ever laid eyes on. Time has flown so quickly!
He is such a good boy!
Today Harry had surgery... We had agreed that it was the best plan for our family, but when it was time to get it done, I really became quite saddened by the realization that I will never again feel the kick of an unborn child or hear its heartbeat growing under mine... I know we are SO blessed to have our 2 beautiful children, but I can't help but wonder what else could have been...

2 comments:

Sophie's Mom said...

(((hugs)))

Make sure Harry REALLY takes it easy like the doc told him, he might have trouble if he doesn't. A frozen bag of peas can work miracles...

Can't believe it's been 12 weeks!

Is it July yet?

Lisa said...

Time flies by so quickly. I love those photos. Enjoy these moments while he is so small. I hope DH feels alright.