Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Gracie Logic

The other night as I tucked Gracie into bed, I reminded her that she was going to go right to sleep and not repeatedly call me into her room as a stall tactic. She said OK and I shut the door. A few minutes later she called me in and when I got in there, I said, "I thought you said you weren't going to call me in here tonight." She quickly pointed out, "I didn't say that Mommy. You did. Well, if I have to tell you sumpin', I have to tell you sumpin'. OK?" How could I argue with that?!? She cracks me up! Hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving!

2 comments:

Sophie's Mom said...

That Gracie is smart as a whip! I love it!

Us said...

Hi Nicole - Just checking out your blog for the first time. Stopping by to say hello after seeing a comment or two from you on mine. your family is lovely.