Monday, January 19, 2009

New Year's in Panama City Beach

I know I am a tad late in posting our New Year's pictures, but things are so crazy busy around here. I thought things would slow down after the holidays, but that just hasn't happened yet! My brother and sister-in-law had a condo at the beach for the long weekend and invited us to go down with them and my mom. It was unseasonably warm here for winter, so we were able to let the kids go play in the sand. They had a blast! Harrison is not afraid of anything! I had to hold him from walking right out into the waves! He really keeps me on my toes!

So, these two pictures are in revers. I meant to post them the other way around, but...

Below: Harrison is really interested in the purple "balls" on Sissy's ponytail holder.
Above: He decides to make a go of getting them out using his teeth! (This did not make her happy!)





Below: Harrison is checking out the birds.



We took the kids back to play the next day too, but it was getting chilly and we told them not to get wet...

Again, these two pics are in reverse: Gracie was rubbing her wet, sandy rear end on Auntie KK (below) and Harrison thought it was funny to copy Sissy (above). He is SUCH a ham!

"What sand? I didn't eat any sand!"

"I'll just put this... Here!"




Walking down our street toward the beach.

I have some silly makeover pictures that need more explaining I'll try to post tomorrow... For now, I'll leave you in suspense!

6 comments:

Twice as Nice said...

Oh, what SWEETNESS! You just want to squeeze the both of them. What fun to be able to be outside in the sand. We have nothing but snow and FREEZING weather. Wish I could of went too :o(

Our Complete Family said...

So glad you got to get away and have some family fun time! The pics are great!
We took our kiddos to PC beach last summer and it was gorgeous! Wish we could have built sand castles with you guys!!!

Sophie's Mom said...

Nicole, that looks like so much fun! Cute, cute, cute pictures! Is it my imagination, or has Gracie gotten taller all of a sudden? Her legs look long in those shorts! So funny they were teasing, wiping their buns... sounds like my Sophie. :) Harrison biting at Gracie's hair thingy is hilarious. Thanks for making me smile today! :)

Tracy said...

That last pic os so sweet! You always take awesome beach pics, but of course it helps that your kids are gorgeous and so happy!

Anonymous said...

Love the picts and the sun!

Amy said...

I am behind the times and trying to catch up! I think that's a bad sign seeing it too early in the year to be behind already! Love the pics on the beach, you make me sooo jealous. Meisi has never been to the beach! She would love that!