Saturday, January 24, 2009

Makeover Madness

Okay, so while we were at the beach for New Year's, we got bored one night and my mom (who has every type of cosmetic from every brand you've ever heard of- and some you haven't) decided it would be fun to give my sis-in-law, KK, and I makeovers after the kids were in bed.

HERE IS MY BEFORE: (So sad and pitiful)

KK's BEFORE: (Awww)

WOW!!! Here is my AFTER: (Check out "Glamour Shots" pose! I am working it!)






KK'S AFTER: Mom's Magic Makeovers worked!!

Aren't we feeling saucy!




Here is the makeup artist extraordinaire!
She is currently booked until after Oscar Season,
but you may call her assistant for a session beginning in March...;-)

8 comments:

Missy said...

Oooh la la!!! Look at you saucy little things :) I would like for your mom to head down to TN. and I'll hire her to give me a complete overhaul!!!

You girls look fab! What fun!

mommy24treasures said...

isn't it amazing the miracle of makeu? Thank God for it!

Tracy said...

Fun! You look great!

Anonymous said...

you are so cute!

Our Complete Family said...

You girls look great! What a fun time! I bet there were lots of giggles, laughs, story telling...just plain old good fun!

Dawn S. said...

ooooooooooh! I want a makeover! Glam-o-rama!!

Sophie's Mom said...

I love it! What a great makeover it was! Your mom's got talent!

Amy said...

How fun, you girls ARE working it!!!!! Amy