Thursday, January 8, 2009

Merry Belated Christmas from Alabama!



I've been meaning to update, but things are so hectic with Harry working at the car lot. His hours are so late every night. I practically have the kids in bed by the time he gets home, so I crash after I get them into bed and do the dishes. I'm hoping to get better about more frequent updates in '09! I hope all all of my bloggy-buddies had a wonderful Christmas. We did down here! We went to church for the candlelight service and then our whole family went over to Olive Garden for dinner. Below are Nana and Little Man at the church service.

Gracie on Christmas morning in the jersey she told Santa she wanted. "Go Packers!"


"Say cheese!"


Merry Christmas!



Sissy is so good about helping her brother (most of the time!)

Coming soon to a blog near you: Happy New Year '09!

3 comments:

Angela said...

Looks like you guys had a fun Christmas! Thanks for posting! I was getting worried about you!

Sophie's Mom said...

Had no idea Gracie was such a packer's fan! What a hoot. Looks like you had a great Christmas. I took zero photos for Christmas this year, shame on me. I do have a little bit of video though... 2 super cuties in front of the tree there!

Tracy said...

Christmas looks like so much fun. So cute.