Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Memphis Zoo

Back in July, we went to Memphis for my family reunion before we flew from there to Maine (which I already posted). Here are a few pics from our time at the zoo...

Gracie and Ethan followed the panda paw prints into the tree trunk.

My big baby was tired and wanted a ride...

Yaya the female panda

noshing on some bamboo...I think this was Lili (the male)

These things were foot massage machines that vibrated REALLY hard. The kids thought it was so funny!


Ethan and Gracie


Harrison was getting sick. Later that night, his fever was 103.7 degrees. I was quite scared, but it turned out to be a fever virus...(see the Maine posts to review the "diagnosis debacle")
Pretty picture taken by my sister-in-law, Kelli.




round and round the carousel goes...

"Which way to the pandas?"


"That way!"


My very own "female explorer" from China




Ethan, a.k.a. "Marco Polo"




Too adorable for words! We had a wonderful time! Harrison was in great spirits even thought he felt yucky!

8 comments:

juliebean said...

what cute pics!! I love these!!

Our Complete Family said...

What a fun time! I LOVE the pic of your 'big baby'. Girl, that is a riot!!! So glad you're going to try our quiche recipe. I am hooked! I can't wait to try one of yours, too! Happy day to you~ Les

missy said...

We love the Memphis zoo! We were just there last year and loved YaYa and LeLe! Your pics are great : )

Football and Fried Rice said...

This looks like a great zoo!! We have been to the one in Nashville, but not Memphis - I'll have to put it on the list! I love the pandas!

Anonymous said...

Nicole,

Your family is always up to fun!

Tracy said...

Sorry that your little guy was sick!

I love the Gracie and Ethan picture.

mommy24treasures said...

oh love these! I so wish we had a Panda at our zoo. Chloe LOVES pandas...

Sophie's Mom said...

Look at all the pandas! I laughed out loud at Harry in the stroller... but I wasn't surprised... ;)

Gracie was the cutest panda of all! Looks almost as fun as Disney...