Monday, March 31, 2008

Playing

A couple of weeks ago we played outside while I took pictures. Gracie loves driving her jeep with Ivy, her friend, while Harrison and I watch. It was still cold then. I've been meaning to post about Gracie's blossoming imagination. She now has 3 imaginary friends: Harrison (only he's grown-up), Super Lulu, and Matthew. They just "showed up" one day. She takes turns for them when we are playing board games, they sit at the table with us, and she just talks to them at random moments. It really is funny! Sometimes, if you sit next to her, she will ask you to scoot over so you don't sit on them. Anyway, I want this blog to help me remember the funny things my kids did when they are older and I forget some of it... It looks like he is talking to Gracie...
Whenever she drives the jeep, she says she is going through a drive through. She'll ask me what I want from Chick-fil-a or McDonald's. Do you think that means we eat fast food too often????
Gracie and Ivy
Awwwwwwwwww
I was playing with my camera.

Sweet Cheeks!


PS... Gracie got out of bed a little while ago to tell me that her "friends made her bump her head." When I asked her which friends, she named the normal ones and added "Science" who is a boy in kindergarten... I think our house is getting smaller each day! She is too cute!

4 comments:

Sophie's Mom said...

Wow, that's some imagination! This is a great way to remember those little things. I never thought I would forget them, but now that Paige is 14... I've forgotten so much! Wish I had been blogging way back then!

Love the close up pics!

Lisa said...

Sounds like she has a great imagination! Cute photos!

Tracy said...

How cute - I love the stories about her imagination! And I love H's sweet cheeks.

mommy24treasures said...

oh the one does look like they are having a conversation doesn't it? SO cute!
My kids play drive thru too!
Caitlyn really doesn't like MC D or Chik fil-e much to my dismay because I am a big drive thru kinda person ;)
I have to cook her things or she just won't eat.