Friday, March 7, 2008

More adorable pictures to ooohhh and aaahhh at...

Forgive my excessive picture posting, but I really had a hard time narrowing it down to just a couple of pictures. I had to choose from 124 shots, so this is pretty good. I would have put more, but there was an error in the loading process. Oh well, I guess I'll have to post those another day! Enjoy... The kiddos were getting the hang of posing.



"Pat-a-Cake"
Checking out the pond.
It was a weird time of day with lots of shadows.


Have a great weekend Everyone!


2 comments:

Sophie's Mom said...

Nice pictures! I cannot get over how handsome Harrison is! I can't wait to smooch him!!! He's looking like a little man these days.

And that Gracie... what a doll. And so polite on the phone, too! :)

You're one blessed Mama!

Tracy said...

GORGEOUS. I can never get enough of seeing pics of your kiddos. SO CUTE!! I agree - I have told you before and I know that you know it - but you are so blessed!