Saturday, August 30, 2008

Playing Catch Up!

So, I guess I have gotten a little behind in posting my summer pictures! Here is our 4th of July... We gathered at Billy and Stacy's (my BFF) house for a cookout and fireworks."The Kiddie Table"
Father and Son
Lanie showing us how a sparkler is done!
"Do-it-yourself Fireworks"
Shawn's burnt finger after "doing it himself!"
Nana and my little man on his 1st Fourth of July
My brother, Kevin, and his wife, Amanda
My brother, Shawn, and his wife, Kelli
Aidan and Harrison are checking each other out
I like to call this one - "The Hazy Days of Summer!"

We had a great time with family and friends. We are so lucky to be Americans!

I'll try to get a little better about posting closer to the actual event now!

4 comments:

Football and Fried Rice said...

Why is it that someone always gets burnt with fireworks? Always!! You got some great pictures!

missy said...

Those are great pictures! Ouch, on the burn...always happens to me, so this year we went and watched other fireworks.

Looks like you had a great holiday!

Our Complete Family said...

That is so neat that you loved the name 'Caroline', too! I wanted something that no one in our fam had. Also my Mom's nicname was 'CeCe' so I wanted my little girl to have C.C. as her initials! So, Caroline was a perfect pick for her! I agree, it's funny how we're always the ones snapping awaya, hu? Looks like you guys had an awesome 4th and summertime in general! The snocked outfits are just darling! You have some way cute kiddos hun! ~ Les

mommy24treasures said...

oh I love them all, sorry about the burn. ouch.