Sunday, January 13, 2008

Finally, Christmas Morning!

Daddy with the present Gracie picked out for him.
Harrison with some cool new books from Santa...Score!
Me and the kiddos; the best presents ever (Aside from JESUS)! We are in our Christmas Eve jammies (we always open one gift after church on Christmas Eve- jammies) anyway, I wish you could see my entire outfit. Gracie helped Daddy pick them out. The pants are deep red with white reindeer all over, and the tank is the blue with snowflakes you see above. I LOVE them, but boy can you see me coming! So sweet! I am one lucky mama.

2 comments:

Tracy said...

Yes you are - very lucky!! :)

Faith, Hope, and Love said...

Yes you are lucky and so are your kids! :) We always get jammies on Christmas Eve...a long tradition!

Your children are beautiful!

Robin
St. Louis