Sunday, January 6, 2008

China Group Christmas Social

OK, I know I am LATE posting Christmas pics, but having 2 blessings is currently kicking my butt! Our local China group gets together a few times a year. Our group has grown so much in the last year. We had a Christmas social at one familys' house. The girls and boy played outside, made ornaments, made reindeer food, ate potluck dinner, exchanged Christmas books in a drawing, and had a surprise visitor! What a busy but fun time! This picture should be immediately after the last one of Gracie with Santa. When he left, the girls ran to see if he got on his sleigh. The eldest informed us that he was not the real Santa because he got into a car! Too funny!
Here is MOST of the gang... aren't they precious? We decided to do a "tan couch photo" like the red couch!

Ally and Daddy
You know who...
Ready to feed the reindeer!
She loved her new Little People Christmas lift-the-flap book.
In deep conversation with the "big guy"
I'll try to post some more Christmas pics over the next few days!


4 comments:

Sophie's Mom said...

Wow, that is a big group! We really don't have much going on around here for a group, I guess there aren't many of us! :(

Now, was Santa listening closely to Gracie's list? Is she happy with the results of that conversation?

Looks like a great time!

juliebean said...

I have been waiting for some Christmas pics!! I am waiting for more with both babies....

julie

Lisa said...

What a great group!So impressed that she would talk to the big guy.

Mendy said...

Great pictures! Sorry sorry we didn't make it again this year. Sick children can sometimes change plans, can't they. Will you send me an email and tell me who the children are, of course I recognize Gracie along with a couple others. Just wondering. Maybe we can make the Chinese New Year get-together.
Mendy