Thursday, October 4, 2007

Sigh.......

I took these pictures to help us remember how he spent much of his early days! How cute is this little man!?






I am dreading returning to work... Next week is my last week off with Harrison. It makes me so terribly sad to think about leaving my precious boy in the hands of another woman. I know he will be well cared for, but I can't help worry that he will be confused and wonder where his mommy went. Our babysitter is wonderful and Gracie loves her. I am also sad that I will have to quit nursing. Well, I am hoping to still be able to do it at night, but we'll have to see how that goes. I cry every time I think about the reality that this special time in our lives is coming to a close.

3 comments:

Sophie's Mom said...

Awe... that last picture makes me sad, poor guy! At first glance I thought it was a picture of Harry when you took away his computer! :P

I will pray for a smooth adjustment for you all when you go back to work. It's got to be very hard.

Lisa said...

I will be praying for a smooth transition for the two of you. I know it has to be very hard.
He is such a handsome little guy!

Tracy said...

HE IS ADORABLE!!

Tracy