Monday, September 10, 2007

I've been tagged...

OK. I was tagged becaue I read Christine's blog, so here is my response... and if you read this on here, consider yourself tagged! You're it!

Favorites:

Sound- my colicky son's rare conted silence and my daughter's laughter.

Late night snack-hot Krispy Kreme donuts

Smell- rain and Harry's cologne

Color combo-sage green and plum

Nut-honey roasted peanuts... (what do you expect? We DO live in "peanut capital"!)

Time of year-Fall (football season)

Author-Max Lucado

Vegetable-creamed spinach

Male Actor- Will Ferrell/Hugh Grant

Female actor- Drew Barrymore/Sandra Bullock

Flower-Tulips

Vacation spot-Hawaii and Disney w/ Gracie and girls

Pizza- pineapple

Sport to play-does cheerleading count? Putt-putt golf?

Subject in school-English

TV channel-TLC and Court TV

Radio station-Any of the ones Harry works for- best one plays classic rock- boy do I feel old!

Holiday- Christmas and Thanksgiving

Perfume-Blue by Ralph Lauren

Shoes-flip flops

Candy-Reese Cups

City to shop in-Guangzhou, China and Downtown Disney in Orlando

Beauty products-Bare Minerals

Item to shop for-clothes for me and the kiddos! I also do really enjoy buyimg gifts for loved ones.

1 comment:

Sophie's Mom said...

Yeah! Glad you're feeling up to blogging. Tomorrow's the big day... 2 years ago, can you even believe it???

Love your answers, but you must understand there will be no Krispy Creme snacking up here - must be a southern thing! Bring a dozen when you come? There are no Chick-Fila's in Maine either. :(