Thursday, May 21, 2009

I'm Baaaaack!

OK, so I know I really have done a poor job of keeping up lately, but in my defense, things have been absolutely crazy! Some of my best friends have given up blogging and tried to recruit me over to the "dark side" ... Facebook. I will probably join just to keep up with what's new on their end, but I plan to be much better at this blog-thing over the summer! School's out after next week and it's on like Donkey Kong!! Look out blog-world! I am planning to post a few random pictures from the last few months tonight. I had over 600 pictures on my camera (don't worry, I am NOT going to post that many!) Our hard drive had to be replaced last month and I had nowhere to upload them, so I know I have a ton of catching up to do! See you all tonight! (If there are still any people checking in...)

6 comments:

Jenn MW said...

This should be exciting!

Angela said...

Yea ~ a Team Chenoweth update! And for the record, facebook is awesome. I joined in January and I'm a complete FB junkie! I still do the blog, but I haven't been quite as diligent since joining FB. Welcome back to the blog world ~ can't wait for some pics of the kiddos.

Tammy said...

I'm so glad you're back! I'm looking forward to catching up. :)

Amy said...

You go Gracie!!! Meisi loves your baseball pictures. I am so glad to see you back on!!! Don't even go to my blog, I have no room to talk! I PLAN to catch up as soon as scholl is out too. FOUR MORE DAYS!!!!!!! I don't know if I'll make it, they are going CRAZY!!!!!! Little Man Harrisin is growing up so fast, what a cutie pie cheering Gracie on! Boy do we wish we could see everyone. Have a great last week of school! Love Amy

Amy said...

I also plan to take some spelling lessons!!!

Mendy said...

Welcome Back! The kids are growing so much! Love their pictures! Such cuties! I still blog and do facebook. Warning, if you thought blogging was addicting, wait until facebook. LOL