Thursday, December 6, 2007

Christmas Pictures

Harrison looks just like his Daddy
Our beautiful babies.
These were the last shots of the day and Gracie was starting to tire and getting cold...
Here she is getting ready to fling brother out of his bouncy seat. After a warning and notice of a possible treat on the way home...
We are ALL better! As soon as this one was snapped, she was ready to get in the truck to go get ssaid treat!
This one is my favorite. I think I will blow it up and frame it.
SO happy!!!!
Looking at his Daddy
He had a meltdown right before this shot!
Harrison Cole is ready for Jesus's birthday.

Smiling "like an angel"... Awww!
Daddy was directing Gracie to do all these different poses... This one is "Sad Face"
"Touch Down!!!" (With spirit fingers. This is also Daddy-instigated)
Smiling like an angel again.
"Number ONE!!!"



5 comments:

2China4Ayla said...

Beautiful pictures. Gracie still floors me with those eyelashes.....she is a beauty. Harrison does look just like his Daddy. You have a beautiful family....stunning!

mommy24treasures said...

Gracie's dress is gorgeous! So glad you got some good shots. I never did get anything I Was happy with of everyone together. I am sending out the header on my blog :) It turned out pretty on paper. I would love to have one of all of them perfect but oh the stress...

2China4Ayla said...

Nicole - I LOVE Gracie's dress too. It is fabulous. Also wanted to let you know I added Ayla's age after you asked the question, you had not missed it the first time. I just didn't know how to answer you, so I thought I would add it to the post.

Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

What gorgeous photos and gorgeous kids too... take care

Lisa said...

I love the photos. Gracie is so pretty. Harrison is a handsome little thing.
Now if you really want some red glitter shoes for Gracie, let me know and I can see if we can get her some up here. ;)