Thursday, July 19, 2007

Hello

Hello from Dothan! I have started this blog at the urging of my good friend and fellow blogger, Christine ;-). My husband, Harry, and I are the proud parents of Ella Grace FeiLi and her little brother, (soon to enter the world--due in 3 weeks) Harrison Cole. We are blessed beyond belief! We traveled to Nanchang, China in September of 2005 to pick up our daughter. It was the most amazing experience I've had (thus far) and I know the birth of our son will be right up there with it! Gracie keeps us very busy as she is a precocious 2 and a half year old who enjoys asserting her independence. I hope you'll bear with me as I work my way through figuring out all of the "ins and outs" of this blog. I will add pictures soon!

2 comments:

Sophie's Mom said...

Yeah, you're ON! Woo hoo! And I'm your first comment, how special!

You can fancy it up at any point, you're doing just fine! If you want a custom header (like mine), let me know. Shoot me some pics and I'll make one for you, when I get a minute.

I've been doing it for months and months, and I'm still figuring things out.

Welcome!
(((((hugs)))))

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you decided to do this! I don't like to be as "distant" as I may seem to be, I wish wish wish we were still neighbors and I could see you guys almost every day!
Your family is so cute and awesome!

*Hugs*